THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 16 January 2012

Day 1

Success...I completed both workouts today. 89 days to go. I had a few workouts last week actually, but as I said earlier, the official start date is today. So far, my biggest challenges are pull-ups and the entire AB Ripper X workout. I think that it should be renamed AB "RIP" X, as in Rest In Peace because I died today!  I totally looked like knob because I used the chair for all of my pull-ups, but it didn't matter, because I was in my basement, not at the gym where everyone's arms are the size of my legs. Plus, it was still working the muscles, believe me!

I'm not going to lie...I am probably the least flexible person in the world, no joke. I cannot sit cross legged on the floor. It's funny, but kind of not. The AB exercises really hurt my legs. Seriously, my groin muscles especially. The other muscles that hurt are the ones and the top of my armpits where my pecs meet my shoulders. I consider Day 1 a success. I've decided to post pictures weekly, so stay tuned...5 more days until picture day!

0 comments: