THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 6

So far I am quite happy with my progress. It has not been easy to stay motivated. Thursday was Yoga X day, which I skipped right over. All the other workouts I have stuck with and completed. Why did they have to make the toughest workout 1 hour and 28 minutes long!?! Since it is near the end of the first week, as promised, I have taken some pictures to monitor my progress.

I know, they're not the best quality, but you get the idea. So far, I feel better. I'm still struggling with the back injury that I acquired on Tuesday, but it is getting better. Today was Kenpo X. I actually had a lot of fun in this workout. So far however. I think my favorite workouts are Chest & Back, and Shoulders & Arms. I like workouts where it is difficult to wash my hair in the shower afterwards because my arms are so tight. It's a good feeling!
I'm still struggling with eating "right." I have been doing better than I usually do, but that's not saying much. This morning for example I had a ROW of Dad's cookies and a glass of milk for breakfast. Terrible, I know. I'm  making progress though, and I'm not snacking as much throughout the day. Stay tuned for more updates on how the workouts are going and more pics in 7 days!


0 comments: