THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 13

Ok, I know I haven't posted in a while, but it isn't because I've been slacking off. I did quite well this week acutally. The only work out I didn't do was YOGA X of course. I know that yoga will help with everything else, (balance, strength, flexibility, breathing etc.), but it is so hard to get motivated to do because a. it hurts, and b. it take a long time to finish.

So far I'm loving the fact that I have stuck with the workouts for 2 weeks now. I know that doesn't seem like much to most readers, but for me it is a big accomplishment. I have taken some pictures today for Day 13...

So far, things that I struggle with are:

1. Chin-ups. I have been using a chair, but even though I cheat I am still getting the workout, and I can notice already that I'm getting stronger with them.
2. AB Ripper X in general. Most of the moves I can only do about 15 of (supposed to do 25).
3. YOGA X!! UGLY!

I have been doing better with eating healthy. I still slip now and then, but I'm at least conscious of what I'm eating rather than eating whatever I want, whenever I want, until I'm sick.

I'm now approaching WEEK 3. This week is the last week before the rest week, which completes the first 30 days-(ish). From what I've seen of several P90X transformation videos, most people start seeing decent results around day 30. That's my goal! More pics in 7 days, thanks for following.

0 comments: